We are less than two weeks away from the start of the 2019 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival and the Disney Parks Blog has some exciting new additions to this year’s event, including additions to the food options as well as the Eat to the Beat concert series and the Disney du Jour Dance Party.
- First, let’s start with the food. Two new marketplaces were announced for this year’s festival, with both set to debut on October 1:
- The Donut Box
- Cool Wash
- The Donut Box will put a festival twist on the donut craze, with sweet menu items like the Black and White Coffee Cocktail garnished with a fresh yeast donut sprinkled with chocolate espresso bean crumbles.
- Guests will also find a Sweet Corn Fritter with Fresno and red pepper jelly, Strawberry-dusted Yeast Donut Holes, a Strawberry Smoothie made with Blue Diamond Breeze Almond milk and an exclusive festival beer called Boston Cream Donut Ale from Central 28 Beer Company.
- Cool Wash will allow guests to create their own frozen beverages with slushy flavors ranging from Blue Raspberry to Orange Cream.
- Guests will also be able to choose from a selection of mix-ins that will include Swedish Fish, Jelly Drops, Boba Pearls and even Pop Rocks.
- The Eat to the Beat concert series lineup also saw an exciting new addition.
- Boyband great Joey Fatone, of NSYNC fame, will be performing with Chris Kirkpatrick and Ryan Cabrera on the America Gardens Theatre stage November 12 through 14.
- The party doesn’t stop there though as the Disney du Jour Dance Party will also be returning to the festival, featuring some new additions to the lineup of Radio Disney artists, including:
- September 27-28 – Isabella Nicole (“Headphones”)
- October 4-5 – Avenue Beat (“Delight”)
- November 1-2 – AJ Mitchell (“All My Friends”)
- November 8-9 – Kylie Cantrall (“That’s What I’m Talkin’ Bout”)
- November 15-16 – Erin Bowman (“Keep Me Warm”)
- November 22-23 –Tegan Marie (“Horses”)
The 2019 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival runs a record 87 days from August 29 to November 23. For more information on the event, check out our guide.