Disney Junior has announced that season 3 of Mickey and the Roadster Racers will premiere on October 14 with a brand new title. The series is now named, Mickey Mouse Mixed-Up Adventures and will continue to feature Mickey Mouse and his pals.
(Please note this article contains affiliate links. Your purchase will support LaughingPlace by providing us a small commission, but will not affect your pricing or user experience. Thank you.)
- Disney Junior’s Mickey and the Roadster Racers will premiere its third season with the new title, Mickey Mouse Mixed-Up Adventures.
- The colorful series features:
- Mickey Mouse
- Season 3 will debut on Monday October 14 on Disney Channel, Disney Junior and DisneyNOW.
- Additionally, fans can enjoy a new series of shorts, “Hot Diggity-Dog Tales” starring Mickey and “mouse’s best friend” Pluto that are also debuting on October 14.
- And speaking of hot dogs, Disney Junior has released an updated version of the fan-favorite “Hot Dog!” song. Take a look:
About Mickey Mouse Mixed-Up Adventures:
- The new season takes Mickey and the gang, along with friends Chip & Dale, on zany adventures all around Hot Dog Hills in fun locales including:
- Mickey’s new gadget-filled house
- The Mixed-Up Motor Lab at Mickey’s Garage
- Minnie, Daisy and Cuckoo Loca’s Happy Helpers office.
- Designed to impart lessons about friendship, teamwork and community, each episode features two 11-minute stories.
- To make things even more fun, there’s a mid-episode dance break in which Mickey and the gang invite viewers to dance along to the new “Hot Dog!” song.
Season three guest stars include:
- Maulik Pancholy (30 Rock) as pet store clerk Jasper
- Ana Gasteyer (ABC’s The Goldbergs) as royal courtier Wilhelmina
- Madison Pettis (The Fosters) as Olivia, a young beagle tour guide
- Nazneen Contractor (Ransom) as Bollywood film director Davaan Dutt
- Returning this season are:
- Jay Leno as Billy Beagle
- Camilla Belle as Almanda
- Patton Oswalt as Mr. McSnorter
- Kate Micucci as Emmy Lou
- McKenna Grace as Bitsy Beagleberg
- Executive producer:
- Rob LaDuca
- Co-executive producer/supervising story editor:
- Mark Seidenberg
- Story editor:
- Thomas Hart
- The series is a production of Disney Television Animation.
- Beloved by preschool fans and their families around the globe, Mickey has been the cornerstone of Disney Junior programming throughout the years.
- Since January 2017, both Mickey and the Roadster Racers and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse have consistently ranked among the Top 5 reaching cable series for Kids 2-5.
- Mickey and pals are featured in the all-new “Disney Junior Holiday Party! On Tour” debuting Friday, November 1.
- Additional brand extensions, including toys, storybooks, apparel, plush, home décor and more, are available at Disney store, shopDisney.com and retailers nationwide, with new products debuting this fall.