Disney Vacation Club members with select accommodations at Walt Disney World now have the option to purchase additional daily FastPass+ entitlements that can be booked up to 90 days prior to arrival.
- DVCNews.com recently shared with their readers that Disney Vacation Club members staying in select rooms at the Walt Disney World resort can take advantage of an additional FastPass+ offering.
- DVC members booking three bedroom Grand Villas at WDW can purchase additional FastPass+ entitlements on top of the current three per person per day.
- These extra FastPass+ entitlements are $50 per person per day and include three more FastPasses that can be booked 90 days before arrival.
- Reservations can be made through Disney Signature Services.
- DVC News notes that Walt Disney World began testing additional FastPass offerings in January of 2018, however at that time, those were only available to guests with Club-level reservations.
- Now the program has been extended to DVC members with three bedroom Grand Villa accommodations.
- This offer applies to DVC properties across the Walt Disney World Resort, and includes DVC members booking such accommodations with points.
How to book additional FastPasses:
- DVC members wishing to purchase the extra FastPass+ entitlements will need to do so via Disney Signature Services.
- At this time, guests must also opt into the program for at least three days for a total of $150 per person ($50 per day).
- Disney Signature Services can be reached by:
- Phone: 407-939-7777
- Email: [email protected]
Good to know:
- According to DVC News there is no length of stay requirement, nor do these additional FastPasses have to be used on consecutive days.
- Also of note, there is no requirement that all guests staying in the villa must participate.
- Finally, the additional purchased FastPasses can be spread across more than one theme park.