The toys are coming home! Toy Story 4, Pixar’s charming fourth installment in the Toy Story franchise will be available on Digital home release October 1 and Blu-ray and DVD October 8.
- Toy Story 4 is coming home to Digital, Blu-Ray, and DVD this October.
- This charming story is packed with old friends and new faces, and follows cowboy Woody to an unexpected fork in the road.
- Now fans can enjoy the bittersweet final chapter as it arrives home this fall:
- October 1:
- Digital in 4K Ultra HD
- Movies Anywhere
- October 8:
- 4K Ultra HD
- October 1:
About this home release:
- Fans who bring home Toy Story 4 will be treated to over an hour of bonus features celebrating the film’s iconic characters, Pixar’s filmmaking team and the legacy of Toy Story, which began as the world’s first fully computer-animated feature film released nearly 25 years ago.
- Extensive extras include:
- Deleted scenes such as an alternate ending
- An all-new featurette with an endearing look back on Woody and Buzz’s legendary friendship throughout the years
- Entertaining studio stories shared by members of the Pixar team
- A nostalgic look back at the creation and first storyboard screening of Toy Story with filmmakers
- The pioneering efforts of Pixar artists who created the sets, characters, look and feel of the original film and much more.
- Toy Story 4 arrives home a week early on Digital 4K Ultra HD, HD and SD with two exclusive extras including a deleted scene, “Bonnie’s Playtime.”
- A physical copy of the film is available as:
- 4K Ultra HD Combo Pack (4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray, and Digital Code)
- Multi-Screen Edition (Blu-ray, DVD and Digital Code)
- Single DVD
- Fans who wish to relive all four Toy Story adventures may opt for a Digital bundle, which is available for pre-order.
Bonus Features (may vary by retailer):
Blu-ray & Digital:
- 'Toy Stories – The Toy Story 4 cast and crew share their love of toys!
- Woody & Buzz – Take a look at the relationship between these two legendary characters.
- Bo Rebooted – Discover how Team Bo reimagined all aspects of Bo Peep's identity to arrive at the fully realized character seen in the film.
- Toy Box – Enjoy a collection of mini-docs on the film’s memorable new characters, featuring the voice actors, director Josh Cooley and Pixar artists talking about the many elements that make these characters fun and lovable
- Let’s Ride With Ally Maki – Ally Maki, voice of Giggle McDimples, learns all about Pixar’s dialogue recording process from director Josh Cooley and his team.
- Deleted Scenes introduced by director Josh Cooley including:
- Scamming Playtime
- Bo Knows Hippos
- Desperate Toys
- Recruit Duke
- She’s The One
- Audio Commentary, Trailers and more!
- Anatomy of a Scene: Prologue – Filmmakers and crew review key scenes of the movie and dissect the practical and technological methods used to bring them to life.
- Additional Deleted scene – Bonnie’s Playtime