This fall, Disney Movie Rewards will be getting a new name, program, and a mobile app called Disney Movie Insiders. The new program will launch on September 26, 2019 bringing Disney fans a fun, updated way to earn and redeem points.
- Last evening at a special member celebration at Disney California Adventure Park during D23 Expo weekend, Disney Movie Rewards announced their new name and program, Disney Movie Insiders.
- Disney has been reimagining the Disney Movie Rewards program to provide more personalized and engaging experiences and evolve how they interact with their members.
- Starting on September 26, 2019, Disney Movie Rewards will become Disney Movie Insiders, a place where new fans and super fans unite.
- The announcement teased a few of the new program features as well as a mobile app, and has promised more to come.
- With the new mobile app, members will be able to:
- Watch trailers and special content about upcoming movies
- Buy movie tickets directly
- Have more ways to earn and redeem points for amazing rewards
- Get Insiders access to special perks and sweepstakes
- Play various interactive experiences
- For more information and updates, check out: www.disneymovierewards.com/update
Good to know:
About Disney Movie Insiders:
- Launching on September 26, 2019, Disney Movie Insiders is The Walt Disney Studios’ new engagement program that celebrates and rewards Disney, Pixar, Marvel Studios and Star Wars movie fans – just for being fans.
- With Disney Movie Insiders’ new program, members will be able to earn points, unlock insider perks, redeem rewards and play special interactive experiences on the mobile app.
- A place where new fans and super fans unite – Disney Movie Insiders makes it easy to celebrate the movies you love.
- The Disney Movie Insiders program is available in the US, US territories and Canada (excluding Quebec) for those 13 years and older at the time of enrollment.