Opening this winter, Space 220 will mark the expansion of the Mission: SPACE pavilion with an all-new restaurant that takes guests high above the planet.
- An expansion of the Mission: SPACE pavilion, the new restaurant Space 220 will be a culinary experience featuring the celestial panorama of a space station with daytime and nighttime views of Earth from “220 miles” up.
- Guests will board a special elevator for a journey to a space station that is home to this incredible dining experience.
- Along the way, viewports will give guests a real-time view as they travel high above the planet.
- Guests will enjoy fantastic meals and drinks while taking in views that are truly out of this world.
- Opening this winter, Space 220 will be operated by the Patina restaurant group (Tutto Italia).