While we already knew that an icy blast was coming to Hong Kong Disneyland, now we have a few more details thanks to today’s D23 Expo panel. There it was announced that Wandering Oaken’s Sliding Sleighs and Frozen Ever After would be coming to the new area of the park.
- The upcoming Frozen-themed area of Hong Kong Disneyland will include Wandering Oaken’s Sliding Sleighs.
- According to the Disney Parks Blog, the one-of-a-kind coaster “will take guests on a winding journey through Arendelle.”
- The ride will kick-off with a visit to Oaken’s store (it’s unclear if a Big Summer Blowout may be happening)
- From there, Olaf and Sven will bring your sled to the top of the lift and send you on a ride.
- In addition to Wandering Oaken’s Sliding Sleighs, a version of the popular Epcot attraction Frozen Ever After will join the land.
But that’s not all…
- Outside of the world of the Frozen, it was also revealed the updated castle coming to Hong Kong Disneyland would be called Castle of Magical Dreams.
- As previously announced, the castle will draw inspiration from 13 beloved Disney stories featuring princesses and heroines
- Some of the adornments include Snow White’s apple, Cinderella’s coach and Belle’s rose as well as original artwork and sculptures.
- Follow these and more Hong Kong Disneyland additions with our Project Tracker.