With guests about to set foot “on planet” on Batuu at Disney’s Hollywood Studios, the entire Walt Disney World resort is joining in the celebration. For a limited time, Star Wars-themed treats will be available at select hotels, Disney Springs, and in Hollywood Studios.
Around Walt Disney World Resort
- Chewbacca Chocolate-Hazelnut Cupcake – A chocolate cupcake filled with chocolate-hazelnut spread and topped with chocolate-hazelnut buttercream and a chocolate candy sash.
- Available now through September 21 at Everything POP Shopping and Dining at Disney’s Pop Century Resort and Landscape of Flavors at Disney’s Art of Animation Resort.
- Wookiee Cake – A chocolate cake filled with caramel custard and topped with chocolate buttercream fur and a chocolate sash.
- Available August 29-31 at Contempo Café at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Millennium Falcon Chocolate Pop – A milk chocolate lollipop shaped like the Millennium Falcon.
- Available August 29-September 7 at the Ganachery at Disney Springs
- Chewbacca Cake – Full-sized dome cake available for pre-order with options of 4 different flavors.
- For more information or to place an order, call (407) 934-3500 or swing by the shop at least 72 hours in advance.
- Available August 29-September 12 at Amorette’s Patisserie at Disney Springs
- The Dark Side Dessert – Red velvet cake with cream cheese swirl and chocolate ganache on top of a sugar cookie.
- Available August 29-September 29 at the Beach Club Marketplace and the Market at Ale & Compass at Disney’s Yacht & Beach Club Resort
- Yoda Cone – Lime Dole Whip served in a green cone and topped with white chocolate Yoda ears.
- Available starting August 29 at Pineapple Lanai at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- In addition to hotel offerings, Disney’s Hollywood Studios has a few special Star Wars–themed items too!
- Fans of the popular Lightsaber Churros will be delighted to know those are returning, as well as the debut of a few new items like the Resistance Shake and the Galactic Funnel Cake.
- All items available starting August 29, 2019!
- Lightsaber Churros (various outdoor vending locations) – dusted in either red or blue sugar
- Galaxy Margarita (various outdoor bar locations) – tequila, blue curaçao, and lemon-lime mix
- Two Suns of Tatooine Hummus (Backlot Express) – red pepper hummus topped with fried chick peas, and spicy plant-based meat crumbles and plain hummus topped with cucumber, tomato, onions, and cilantro served with pita chips and greens
- Bantha Skewers (Catalina Eddie’s) – chermoula-marinated beef skewers with cous cous salad topped with yogurt sauce
- Darth Vader Savory Waffles (Hollywood and Vine) – Darth Vader waffles topped with bourbon maple glaze
- A Galaxy Far, Far Away Espresso Mousse (ABC Commissary and PizzeRizzo) – caramel and espresso mousse with chocolate ganache
- Resistance Shake (Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater Restaurant) – Pineapple Dole Whip and Orange Dole Whip swirl with a sugar rim and topped with a Rebel Alliance chocolate piece
- Galactic Funnel Cake (Epic Eats) – funnel cake with strawberries, cookies and cream crumbles, and candy rocks
Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge at Disney’s Hollywood Studios, opens Thursday, August 29, 2019. ‘Til the Spire!