During the D23 Expo 2019, OtterBox debuted a new Disney Villains smartphone case collection. Featuring four baddies from Disney’s animated classics, these devilish cases will protect the true treasure that is a smartphone.
- OtterBox, the No. 1-selling smartphone case brand in the U.S., announces the new Disney Villains collection.
- From the Evil Queen to the Sea Witch, now fans can show off their favorite villain right on the back of their magic mirror smartphone.
- OtterBox Symmetry Series cases feature Villains favorites:
About this collection:
- OtterBox Symmetry Series with Disney Villains offers sleek and stylish protection.
- Every selfie can be accompanied by a wicked grin from Maleficent, Ursula, Evil Queen or Scar.
- OtterBox drop protection keeps phones safe, even in the bumbling hands of evil sidekicks.
- A smoky grey bumper and vibrant, 80s-inspired metallic print ensure each Villain pops off the case, reminding the weak of heart that they’re always watching
What they’re saying:
- OtterBox CEO Jim Parke: “Disney Villains are feared by some, but loved by many. OtterBox now offers protection from the evils that come with dropping a phone without needing a magic spell.”