Disney and Square Enix have announced the “Keyblade War” Story Event has arrived in the hit mobile RPG, Kingdom Hearts Union X [Cross].
- The first part of this story arc is now available in-game, with more subsequent updates to complete the story arc arriving later this month and October.
- In the new “Keyblade War” story arc, the Five Foretellers, tasked with protecting the light of the world, clash, drawing the player into the conflict. Uncover the hidden truth behind this great conflict and see how its scars have affected the greater world of Kingdom Hearts.
- Along with this exciting update, players can enjoy a variety of other celebratory content commemorating the four-year anniversary of the Japanese version of the game, including:
- Jewels Giveaway – To continue the celebration, now through September 30th, players will receive 14,444 Jewels, a valuable in-game currency, simply by logging into the game during this period.
- Daybreak Town Hall of Fame – The top ten players who meet particular criteria based on their in-game contributions, such as the number of enemies defeated or the amount of avatar coins collected, will be selected to receive a special mystery prize. More details on the criteria and prize will be available in-game.
- Kingdom Hearts Union X[Cross] is available now as a free-to-play app (with in-app purchases) through the App Store and on Google Play Store and the Amazon Appstore.
More on Kingdom Hearts Union X[Cross]:
- With over ten million players worldwide, Kingdom Hearts Union X[Cross] lets players uncover story elements from the earliest parts of the series’ history, as well as from Kingdom Hearts III.
- Players can create their very own Keyblade wielder and adventure through Disney worlds with beautiful and stylized art while interacting with a rich cast of memorable Disney characters.
- The game also features both co-op and player vs player (PvP) modes for players to play with friends and compete on leaderboards to win rewards.