Disneyland Paris is inviting guests to celebrate their history, heritage and exceptional entertainment later this month. The resort is hosting a special celebration weekend September 21-22 that will feature costume displays, a behind the scenes look at The Lion King and Jungle Festival and more!
- Disneyland Paris is honoring their history with a special weekend celebration at the resort on September 21 and 22.
- During the event, guests will be able to discover Disneyland Paris from a new perspective through exhibits about the resort’s entertainment heritage.
- This special weekend will feature a never-before-seen exhibition with a look at the Disneyland Paris savoir faire through a retrospective of iconic costumes, parade float models and photos.
- Exceptional entertainment and craftsmanship has always been a staple of European heritage and has been an integral part of Disney Parks since the beginning.
- Guests visiting the Parc Disneyland be able to enjoy a unique exhibition located under the Arcades of Videopolis in Discoveryland.
- Several legendary costumes created for Disneyland Paris will be exhibited for the first time, accompanied by a retrospective on the tanks and vehicles that dazzle guests during parades on Main Street U.S.A.
- In addition to viewing the resort’s costumes, guests will be able to enjoy a screening of the making of the Lion King and Jungle Festival at Vidéopolis Theater.
Did you know?:
- Disneyland Paris represents 27 years of expertise in entertainment, and since its opening in 1992, more than 80 different parades and cavalcades have been created including:
- Disney Stars on Parade
- Many architectural references can also be found across the resort:
- Main Street U.S.A.’s Victorian inspiration
- Pueblo Deco style of The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror
- Discoveryland’s signature steampunk architecture
- The meticulous work and creativity of Walt Disney Imagineers throughout Disneyland Paris continues to transport guests to new worlds.
Stay tuned for more information about the heritage of Disneyland Paris.