Guests visiting LEGOLAND Florida Resort this weekend can purchase single-day tickets at the park for just $25. In addition to this special offer, LEGOLAND Florida will donate $10 of every discounted ticket sold to American Red Cross to help with relief efforts for those impacted by Hurricane Dorian.
- Following a tough week of preparing, waiting, and watching, LEGOLAND Florida Resort is offering a highly discounted $25 single-day theme park ticket available this weekend only.
- Ten dollars of each discounted ticket sold this weekend will be donated to the American Red Cross in support of the relief and recovery efforts of those directly impacted by Hurricane Dorian.
- Guests can take advantage of this offer on Saturday, September 7 and Sunday, September 8 during the park’s scheduled hours 10 am – 6 pm
Help support the cause:
- In addition, LEGOLAND Florida Resort will also serve as a collection point for guests wanting to donate items to those in The Bahamas who were impacted by Hurricane Dorian.
- Items needed include:
- Nonperishable goods
- Baby products
- Can’t visit the Park but still want to donate?
- Please visit https://www.redcross.org/donate/hurricane-dorian-donations.html/ to find out ways you can help.
Good to know:
- Ticket is valid for use on September 7 or 8, 2019.
- Maximum 6 tickets per transaction.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount or promotion.
- This offer is not available online, only available at the ticket window.
- The offers expire 9/8/2019.