- Starting today and tomorrow, guests visiting Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge at Disney’s Hollywood Studios will be able to use the mobile order service at select food and beverage locations within the land.
- Guests can save time and skip the line by ordering their food at three new locations in Batuu using their My Disney Experience app.
- Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge mobile order locations include:
- Milk Stand
- Ronto Roasters
- Docking Bay 7 Food and Cargo (starting September 6)
- With mobile ordering, guests will be able to order and pick up delicious dishes including:
- Yobshrimp Noodle Salad
- Smoked Kaadu Ribs
- Ronto Wrap
- Blue Milk (or Green Milk!)
How it works:
- Avoid long lines and save some time with mobile order.
- Guests can browse menus and place orders from anywhere they are via the My Disney Experience app.
- When they arrive at the restaurant or food location, they’ll tap “I’m Here” in the app and head to the designated pick-up counter.
Good to know:
- Please note that using the mobile order service does not guarantee entry to Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge.
- Valid park entry tickets are required to visit Disney’s Hollywood Studios.