Earlier this evening at Epcot, Annual Passholders were treated to a preview and the first opportunity to purchase some new merchandise featuring the latest hue in Disney’s Color Trend series, Arendelle Aqua.
- Earlier this week, it was announced that a special pop-up event for Walt Disney World annual passholders celebrating the release of the new Arendelle Aqua merchandise collection would be held on Tuesday, September 10 from 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. at Future World West located to the right of Flavors from Fire.
- The collection includes a wide assortment of items including a Minnie Mouse ear headband, spirit jersey, Loungefly backpack, limited release pin and much more.
- Passholders were also invited to have a first taste of Arendelle Aqua-themed treats across Epcot by purchasing food and beverage items such as a sponge cake, slushies and a cupcake.
- Turnout for the event, as expected, has been huge with the lines stretching out of the former Innoventions West building and heading towards the restrooms across from The Land pavilion.
- New Arendelle Aqua Merchandise that was found at the event includes:
- Loungefly Bags
- Minnie Mouse Ears
- Spirit Jersey
- Cell Phone Cases
- The full array of Arendelle Aqua merchandise is available to the public starting Friday, September 13th.
Laughing Place recommends MouseFanTravel.com for all your Walt Disney World travel planning