Disney Legend and iconic media personality Oprah Winfrey sat down and spoke with Disney CEO Bob Iger for her returning daytime talk show Super Soul Sunday, according to Deadline.
- Super Soul Sunday will be returning for its ninth season almost eight years after it initially debuted.
- The talk show will return on September 15 with Malcolm Gladwell as the guest while Iger will join the show for the September 29 episode.
- The Oprah Winfrey Network (OWN) released the following description of the episode:
- Oprah Winfrey talks with Bob Iger, Chairman and CEO of The Walt Disney Company. In his book, “The Ride of a Lifetime,” Iger shares values and lessons he’s learned from his legendary forty-plus-year career in the entertainment business.
- In addition to airing on OWN, Winfrey’s conversation with Iger will also appear on her Super Soul Conversations podcast on Monday, September 23.
- It will also appear on both Winfrey’s and Super Soul Sunday‘s respective Facebook pages.
- These conversations with Iger and her other guests will be aimed at a higher purpose and will look beyond the corporate curtain.
- Iger’s conversation with Winfrey will air on Sunday, September 29 at 12 PM on OWN.