- For an entrée, guests can savor the roasted chicken, braised short rib, or fresh salmon. Guests should make sure to save enough room for dessert as the mouthwatering caramel apple profiteroles and decadent triple chocolate mousse cake will satisfy the wildest sweet tooth cravings.
- Guests can enhance their dining experience by pairing their meal with one of Catal’s signature craft cocktails, such as the Catal Barrel Aged Mai Tai or the Catal Mule.
- Under the leadership of chef-restaurateur Joachim Splichal, the illustrious Patina Restaurant Group delivers the concept of Catal—modern interpretations of classic Mediterranean specialties, designed to satisfy even the most discerning of appetites.
- Guests can luxuriate in the modern, airy dining room upstairs, or enjoy a panoramic view of the promenade from the second-story alfresco terrace. They can also browse the well-curated selection of upscale, seasonal fare, classic Catalan dishes made tantalizingly new.
- Don’t miss out on this incredible value at Catal Restaurant in Downtown Disney.