Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa will open a brand new spa in spring 2020. Tenaya Stone Spa will be a full service location providing a selection of high quality treatments and services to pamper guests.
- The Disney Parks Blog has announced that a new spa is coming to Disneyland Resort’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa.
- Opening in the spring of 2020, Tenaya Stone Spa will provide guests with an upscale, full service spa experience guaranteed to revitalize and invigorate the senses.
- Tenaya Stone Spa is inspired by the spirit of nature and Californian heritage and will serve as a rejuvenating retreat for guests.
- The Disney Parks Blog notes that, “in some indigenous cultures, Tenaya can mean ‘to dream.’ For modern-day travelers seeking a respite to dream and recharge, it is only when we relax that we can regain balance within ourselves.”
- Guests visiting the serene spa will be able to select from a wide array of services and experiences including:
- Body treatments
- Salon services
- The spa will be located near GCH Craftsman Bar and the hotel’s entrance to Disney California Adventure park.
- Tenaya Stone Spa is being designed by Walt Disney Imagineers.
- Unlike the previous offering for guests, Mandara Spa, this tranquil location will be operated by the Walt Disney Company.
- The concept art revealed for the spa shows the relaxation room were elements include:
- Craftsman architecture
- Comfortable furnishings
- Water features
- Stained glass window of the rising sun
- Earlier this year, Disney announced that Mandara Spa would be leaving the Grand Californian Hotel & Spa. Fortunately guests will still be able to enjoy relaxing massages, facials and other treatments when Tenaya Stone Spa opens next year.
Laughing Place recommends MouseFanTravel.com for all your Disneyland Resort travel planning