ABC’s Dancing with the Stars will once again hold its annual Disney Night, featuring the contestants dancing to some of your favorite Disney songs, on October 14.
- The date was announced during the show’s panel at the D23 Expo 2019 last month.
- The season premiere of the 28th season of Dancing with the Stars was last week on September 16.
- Mary Wilson and Brandon Anderson were the first couple eliminated, leaving the following celebrity contestants remaining.
- Lauren Alaina – country music star
- Christie Brinkley – supermodel
- Ally Brooke – pop star
- Hannah Brown – The Bachelorette
- Karamo Brown – TV host
- Kate Flannery – TV star
- Ray Lewis – NFL Hall of Famer
- Kel Mitchell – comedian/actor
- Lamar Odom – two-time NBA champion
- Sean Spicer – former White House press secretary
- James Van Der Beek – TV icon
- Dancing with the Stars is hosted by two-time Emmy-winning host Tom Bergeron and Erin Andrews and also features a panel of renowned ballroom experts, including head judge Len Goodman, and dancers/choreographers Bruno Tonioli and Carrie Ann Inaba.
- The series is produced by BBC Studios with Andrew Llinares as the executive producer.
- Episodes will also be available the next day on ABC.com, the ABC app and Hulu.
You can check out some of last year’s Disney Night dance routines in the videos below: