The Walt Disney Company has announced that Brad Wilson has been named Executive Vice President, Performance Marketing for Disney+ and ESPN+.
- Brad Wison has joined the Walt Disney Company and will lead performance marketing for ESPN+ and the upcoming Disney+ streaming service.
- Wilson will work in close collaboration with the respective brand and content marketing teams.
- He’ll report to Michael Paull, president, Disney Streaming Services.
- Brad joins Disney Streaming Services with a proven track record of delivering transformational business results, leveraging nearly two decades of experience in data-driven, and holistic digital marketing strategies that drive the entire customer lifecycle journey.
Meet Brad Wilson:
- Most recently, Brad served as Chief Marketing Officer at LendingTree, where he led brand strategy, marketing operations, and consumer engagement.
- Previously, Brad served as General Manager of Travelocity for North America, where he led the company through a cultural transformation – re-setting the brand mission under the Expedia, Inc. portfolio.
- Before joining Travelocity in 2011, Brad spent several years leading marketing, brand management and general management functions for Nutrisystem and held senior roles earlier in his career at Blockbuster Online and Match.com.
- A native of Texas, Brad holds a Bachelor of Science from the University of Texas at Austin and received his M.B.A. from The Cox School of Business at Southern Methodist University.
What they’re saying:
- Michael Paull, President of Disney Streaming Services: "Brad is a talented and accomplished marketing executive who shares our vision for data-driven marketing that will accelerate customer growth, engagement, and retention for ESPN+ and the upcoming Disney+ streaming service. Brad’s wealth of experience gained from building and growing some of the most well know online consumer brands will be invaluable to our team as we continue to drive growth for ESPN+ and prepare for the upcoming Disney+ launch.”
- Brad Wilson: “The rapid growth of ESPN+ has been impressive to watch as a fan, and much like the millions of eagerly awaiting consumers, I’ve been counting down the days to the launch of Disney+. I’m thrilled to be joining the team and look forward to working with Michael and the talented team across The Walt Disney Company.”