Busch Gardens Tampa Bay welcomes back Sesame Street Kids’ Weekends this year with Halloween fun every Saturday and Sunday in October. Included in daily park admission at Busch Gardens Tampa Bay, families are in for trick-or-treating and a special theme each weekend of the event. Plus, children can dress up in costume and partake in a variety of activities!
- Busch Gardens Tampa Bay Sesame Street Kids’ Weekends is returning this spooky season!
- The fan favorite, Not-Too-Spooky Howl-O-Ween Radio Show where Count von Count serves as the master of scare-emonies and leads his pals through some crowd-favorite tunes. With help from his Sesame Street friends—Abby Cadabby, Cookie Monster, Zoe, Grover, Oscar and Elmo—The Count produces a not-too-spooky Halloween show featuring song-and-dance numbers that get everyone on their feet! The show ends with a special finale that is sure to be a “Thriller” and entertain the whole family.
- Fall Festival Activities, like a hay maze, pumpkin ring toss and much more. Located at Gwazi Field, visitors can hang out with Sesame Street pals like Elmo, Abby Cadabby, Cookie Monster, Grover and Rosita as they host amazing dance parties while dressed in their best Halloween attire.
- Each of this year’s four fun-filled weekends will feature themed character encounters throughout the day as well as special surprises:
- Monsters & Fairies – October 5 & 6, with crafts that transform any kid into a magical fairy like Abby Cadabby or a loveable monster like Elmo.
- Spooky Safari – October 12 & 13, including a scavenger hunt, meet Bert and Ernie, encounter animal ambassadors and make safari-inspired Halloween crafts.
- Super Grover – October 19 & 20, where kids (and parents) can explore unique superhero-inspired crafts and character encounters led by Super Grover himself.
- Rosita’s Halloween Fiesta – October 26 & 27, with fiesta-inspired fall crafts and meet Rosita throughout the Safari of Fun area.
- New this year is a Sunday Breakfast with Elmo & Friends! Families can upgrade their experience to include mealtime memories with Elmo, Cookie Monster, Abby Cadabby and more for a festive fall breakfast including an exclusive photo opportunity. Available each Sunday in October, families can book their reservation online for this limited-space dining experience.
- This family-friendly Halloween event will feature popular Sesame Street characters, crafts and fun fall activities each Saturday and Sunday October 5–27
- Those with a Fun Card or Annual Pass can enjoy Sesame Street Kids’ Weekends all year, and guests who purchase a 2020 Fun Card can enjoy the rest of 2019 for FREE, including Sesame Street Kids’ Weekends and the fan-favorite Christmas Town, opening November 16.