It doesn’t take super powers to make you a hero, and Marvel is out to prove that with their new exclusive Disney+ series, Marvel’s Hero Project. Today, Marvel shared the official trailer for the series that focuses on young heroes making a difference in their local communities.
- Ahead of the launch of Disney+, Marvel has shared the official trailer for their upcoming series, Marvel’s Hero Project.
- The series will stream exclusively on Disney+ starting on November 12, the same day that Disney+ launches!
- Marvel.com says Hero Project will look at several extraordinary, inspiring kids highlighting the work they've done in their communities across the country.
- Their causes are as diverse as they are, and on Marvel's Hero Project, Marvel comic editors found a way to tell their stories.
- In every episode, each outstanding kid will be surprised to find out that they've been immortalized in a Marvel Comic as a brand new Super Hero, putting them among the ranks of the Marvel heroes they love.
- These new heroic adventures will be available for free in Marvel Unlimited and the Marvel Digital Comics Store!
- It doesn't take an iron suit, super strength, or a mythical hammer to be a hero — just seeing a problem and having the passion to solve it in a creative way is what makes these kids heroes.
- Now fans around the world will be able to see their stories and be inspired by them.
About Marvel’s Hero Project:
- “Have you ever met anyone, of any age, who inspired you to do better, be better, and strive for a better future? Finding young people who have made their own steps and forged their own paths towards the greater good was the first mission of Marvel's Hero Project — the next mission was to give these real-life heroes the recognition and celebration they deserved.”