SeaWorld Orlando has announced their music lineup for the 2019 Praise Wave event. Praise Wave take place on Saturdays November 2-16.
- SeaWorld’s popular Christian music event, Praise Wave, returns to the park in November.
- Guests can enjoy live musical performances by some of the hottest names in Christian music and celebrate in an atmosphere filled with Christian friendship, thrilling rides and inspiring animal attractions.
- The uplifting live concert event series takes place Saturdays, November 2 – November 16 at 1:00 pm and 5:00 pm each Saturday in the park’s Nautilus Theater and are included with park admission.
- Reserved seating packages for all performances are available online at SeaWorldOrlando.com and start at $15.
2019 musical performances include:
- Rend Collective—Saturday, November 2
- Francesca Battistelli—Saturday, November 9
- Natalie Grant—Saturday, November 16
Best Way to Play:
- The best way for guests to experience Praise Wave, and all of SeaWorld’s special events throughout the year, is with a SeaWorld Annual Pass starting as low as $10.25 per month with no down payment.
- For more information, park hours and to purchase tickets, visit www.SeaWorldOrlando.com.
- Follow SeaWorld on Facebook and Instagram for the latest details and information.
More Fall Fun to be had:
- While Praise Wave is still several weeks away, there’s plenty of fall fun going on right now! Guests can enjoy the Halloween Spooktacular and Craft Beer Festival being offered weekends now through October 27.
- And don’t miss out on SeaWorld’s Christmas Celebration which takes place November 23-December 31, 2019!