Earlier today, Disney Cruise Line was recognized as the number one cruise line in Conde Nast Traveler Readers’ Choice Awards for the eighth consecutive year!
- Condé Nast Traveler today announced the results of its annual Readers’ Choice Awards with Disney Cruise Line recognized as the No. 1 Top Large Cruise Line in the World for the eighth consecutive year. This year, more than 600,000 Condé Nast Traveler readers from across the globe rated their travel experiences. In the cruise category, voters evaluated more than 400 cruise ships across a multitude of brands.
- This year, more than 600,000 Condé Nast Traveler readers from across the globe rated their travel experiences. In the cruise category, voters evaluated more than 400 cruise ships across a multitude of brands.
- The Condé Nast Traveler Readers’ Choice Awards are one of the longest-running and most prestigious recognitions of excellence in the travel industry and are commonly known as “the best of the best of travel.” The 2019 Readers’ Choice Awards are published on Condé Nast Traveler’s website and in the November issue of Condé Nast Traveler US and UK print editions.
- Disney Cruise Line blends the magic of Disney entertainment with the excitement of ocean cruising, offering incredible onboard experiences and itineraries to the sun-drenched destinations of the Caribbean year-around and awe-inspiring seasonal sailings throughout Alaska and Europe.
- Earlier this year at the D23 Expo 2019, it was announced that Disney Cruise Line would be adding a new ship to its fleet, the Disney Wish, setting sail tentatively in 2022.
- Disney Cruise Line has also announced that they would be adding a new private port of call, exclusive to Disney Cruise Line passengers, Lighthouse Point, on the island of Eleuthera.
What They’re Saying:
- Jeff Vahle, president of Disney Cruise Line: “It is our goal at Disney Cruise Line to create unforgettable vacations for every guest who sails with us…being recognized once again by the readers of Conde Nast Traveler is a source of great pride for our team, whether they make their magic on our ships, at our private island Castaway Cay or behind the scenes. This award speaks to their commitment to always going above and beyond – and making every guest’s experience truly special.”