Disney Channel is investing in their new comedy, “Gabby Duran & The Unsittables” by ordering a second season ahead of it’s October 11th premiere.
- Disney Channel has ordered a second season of the interstellar family comedy “Gabby Duran & the Unsittables” ahead of the series’ launch date on Friday, October 11th, on Disney Channel and DisneyNOW.
- The single-camera series stars actress and musician Kylie Cantrall as Gabby Duran, a courageous 13-year-old girl who inadvertently lands a job babysitting an unruly group of VIP extraterrestrial children who are hiding out on Earth disguised as everyday kids.
- Production on season two will begin in February 2020 in Vancouver.
- Starring alongside Cantrall is Maxwell Acee Donovan (“Good Kids”) as Gabby’s bestie and conspiracy theorist, Wesley; Coco Christo (“We Take the Low Road”) as Gabby’s overachieving little sis, Olivia; Nathan Lovejoy (“The Code”) as the wacky Principal Swift; Valery Ortiz (“Switched at Birth”) as Gabby’s caring and career-driven mom, Dina; and Callan Farris (“Kings”) as Jeremy, a shape-shifting alien and Gabby’s first babysitting assignment.
- Mike Alber and Gabe Snyder (“Kirby Buckets”) and Joe Nussbaum (“Just Add Magic”) serve as executive producers on the series, which is based upon the novel written by Elise Allen and Daryle Conners. “Gabby Duran & the Unsittables” is a production of Gabby Productions, Ltd., a subsidiary of Omnifilm Entertainment, Ltd.
- Check out a trailer for “Gabby Duran and the Unsittables” below: