Epcot at Walt Disney World is announcing a slew of new menu items at the park, adding to the list of flavors of the International Food and Wine Festival, and celebrating the anniversary of The Little Mermaid!
- As part of the Epcot International Food and Wine Festival, there have been a few new offerings that have opened up throughout the park.
- In Future World East (near Test Track) guests can find The Donut Box and Cool Wash.
- At The Donut Box you’ll find Sweet Corn Fritters with Fresno and red pepper jelly as well as Strawberry-dusted Yeast Donut Holes. The beverage menu here includes several sweet sips including a Strawberry Smoothie (garnished with a donut hole) and, for guests over the age of 21, a Black and White Coffee Cocktail garnished with a fresh yeast donut with chocolate espresso bean crumbles, plus a Central 28 Beer Company Boston Cream Donut Ale.
- Cool Wash has reopened with an array of slushies! Guests can now have an interactive experience by creating their own custom slushy blend from six frozen carbonated beverages.
- Guests can choose from:
- Fanta Cherry
- Fanta Orange
- Fanta Banana
- Fanta Watermelon
- Blue Raspberry
- In addition, guests can even top their slushy with candy pebbles, popping pearls, jelly drops, or popping candy. Those guests over 21 can also enjoy a Coca-Cola Orange Vanilla with gin in a souvenir cup.
- Both The Donut Box and Cool Wash will be open through the remainder of the festival, which runs through November 23, 2019.
- Coral Reef Restaurant (in The Seas With Nemo and Friends Pavilion) will be offering a commemorative menu to celebrate the 30th anniversary of Disney’s animated classic, The Little Mermaid. Menu items will include the Dinglehopper Shrimp Cocktail, Chef Louis’ Lobster Seafood Boil, and King Triton’s Key Lime Tart.
- Guests who dine here will also be able to take home a beautiful commemorative menu (only available while supplies last). This limited-time menu will be available starting October 19.
- In World Showcase, a new kiosk is coming to the Italy pavilion. This new location will replace the current gelato cart and will be operated by Patina Restaurant Group.
- The kiosk will be scooping up 12 different varieties of gelato and sorbet, including gluten-friendly and plant-based flavors, and will have a seasonally updated menu that will also use locally sourced fruits.