The Enchanted Rose lounge at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa is now open. This gorgeous new location is inspired by the live-action film Beauty and the Beast and features elements designed for both Belle and Beast.
- The Grand Floridian Resort & Spa has announced the Enchanted Rose lounge is officially open.
- The Disney Parks Blog has shared new photos and details about the Enchanted Rose.
- Drawing inspiration from the 2017 live-action, Beauty and the Beast, this elegant lounge features:
- Four gathering spaces themed to Belle and Beast
- Indoor and Outdoor Seating
- Delicious appetizers
- Handcrafted cocktails and mocktails
- Enchanted Rose is located on the second floor of Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa.
- The lounge is open daily from 1pm-12am. Dining Plans are not accepted.
Unique gathering spaces:
- Guests visiting Enchanted Rose will notice a gorgeous chandelier above the main bar. This stunning light fixtures was inspired by Belle’s iconic yellow ball gown.
- Over in the library, guests will appreciate classical baroque designs and French furnishings that add a cozy touch to the elegant atmosphere.
- As for the garden room, this seating area was inspired by the enchanted forest that leads to Beast’s castle.
- And those desiring a little romance will want to visit the outdoor patio. Reminiscent of Beast’s garden terrace, this gathering area provides gorgeous views of the resort.
Enchanted Rose menu:
- The Enchanted Rose menu features shareable bites including:
- Artisanal cheeses
- A house-made flatbread
- Short rib sliders
- White sturgeon caviar
- Sit back, relax and enjoy beverages such as:
- Charming wines from around the world
- Tableside cocktails:
- Amour cocktail
- Envie cocktail
- Garden Spritzer (with herbal distilled non-alcoholic spirit, lime, agave, and soda)
- B&B (with iced tea, lemon, blueberry, and basil)
- Rosemary Cooler (with lemonade, vanilla, and rosemary)
What they’re saying:
- Brian Koziol, Master Sommelier: “Our tales of tableside cocktails are a contrast of each other. The Amour is an elegant vodka cocktail featuring notes of citrus, pear, and flowers with a slightly sweet taste, while characteristics of the apple brandy Envie showcase apples, herbs, and bitters with a potent taste.”
For more pictures of this lovely new space, check out Jeremiah’s photo tour.