With the increasing popularity of Disney restaurants, and a wide variety of packages and options (Disney Dining Plan, Tables In Wonderland, etc), as of today, the My Disney Experience App and DisneyWorld.com will become the main way to book and modify table service dining reservations across Walt Disney World.
- Beginning today, October 11th, the My Disney Experience app and DisneyWorld.com will become the home for booking and modifying table service dining reservations.
- Guests can manage their table service dining reservations through their devices, whenever they choose, alongside other plans they make with family and friends for their visit.
- For those booking reservations for parties of 8 or more, cast members at the Disney Reservation Center will continue to be available to help with reservations.
- Same-day cancelations, in addition to any other assistance guests may need, including hotel reservations, special offers, general questions and more can also be directed the cast members of the reservation center.
- The My Disney Experience App can already help guests choose among the more than 400 dining locations, look at menus, and at select locations, even mobile order their meals and snacks.
- This announcement comes just in time as Nov. 8 at Disney’s Hollywood Studios, guests can join Minnie and her friends for a holiday dinner party at Hollywood and Vine.
- Over at Epcot, from Nov. 29-Dec. 30, guests can now use their My Disney Experience App to book the Candlelight Processional Dining Package to enjoy a holiday meal with guaranteed seating at the seasonal show.
- Guests can also use the My Disney Experience app to try new restaurants, including the recently-opened Toledo – Tapas Steak and Seafood at Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort and Topolino’s Terrace – Flavors of the Riviera at Disney’s Riviera Resort, opening later this year.