Happy Halloween! With this month of spooky stories and happy haunts, Disney Resorts are introducing their collectible Tiki Mug merchandise for 2019. This year’s design will once again feature the Hatbox Ghost in a series of items fans will be “dying” to own.
(Please note this article contains affiliate links. Your purchase will support LaughingPlace by providing us a small commission, but will not affect your pricing or user experience. Thank you.)
- Haunted Mansion fans are in for a treat as the Disney Parks Blog has revealed this year’s Halloween Tiki Mug once again features the Hatbox Ghost.
- Starting October 15, guests visiting Walt Disney World and Disneyland Resorts will have the chance to purchase:
- Fans can pick up the limited-edition Tiki mug at:
The Grim Grinning Grog and the Hatbox Ghost Tiki Mug:
- Both coasts will feature their own unique take on this drink and non-alcoholic version will be available upon request.
- At Walt Disney World guests will enjoy:
- Pineapple-mango dark rum, Bermuda black rum, blood orange, lime juice, a trio of tropical juices, and dashes of aromatic bitters
- At Disneyland the beverage includes:
- Coconut rum, spiced rum, pineapple juice, red passion fruit syrup, and blue curaçao
- Additionally, both resorts mugs will feature different designs:
- The Disneyland Resort mug will feature the Hatbox Ghost’s head inside his handy hat box.
- The Walt Disney World Resort mug will feature the empty hat box with his head placed safely on his shoulders.
Walt Disney World Resort – Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
- The Hatbox Ghost Tiki Mug will go on sale on October 15 at Trader Sam’s Grog Grotto for those guests with a valid wristband.
- Wristbands will be distributed at Trader Sam’s Tiki Terrace starting at 9 am ET on October 15 (and starting at 10 am on following days, while supplies last).
- Beverage purchase is required.
- Trader Sam’s Grotto will open at 1 pm ET on October 15, and will open at 3 pm ET on the following days.
- A Hatbox Ghost Ornament and Limited Edition Hatbox Ghost Pin will be sold at BouTiki at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort beginning at 9 am ET, October 15.
Disneyland Resort – The Disneyland Hotel
- The Hatbox Ghost Tiki Mug will go on sale on October 15 at the South Lounge of the Disneyland Hotel Convention Center from 7 am to 7 pm PT (line will open at 5:00 am).
- Complimentary parking at the Downtown Disney District and the Disneyland Hotel will be available up to 20 minutes after the time of purchase with receipt.
- The mugs will also be available at Trader Sam’s Enchanted Tiki Bar with purchase of a beverage, The Grim Grinning Grog.
- A Hatbox Ghost Ornament and Limited Edition Hatbox Ghost Pin will be sold at Disney’s Fantasia Shop at the Disneyland Hotel beginning at 7 am PT, October 15.
Good to know:
- At both Disneyland Resort and Walt Disney World Resort, this offering is non-discountable with a limit of two (2) per guest and is only available while supplies last.