Today, new machines were installed in Disneyland’s Tomorrowland so guests can easily get fastpasses for three attractions in the land from one centralized location.
- Starting today, guests will no longer need (or be able) to visit separate FastPass kiosks for several Tomorrowland attractions.
- Instead, a touch screen kiosk located in front of the Tomorrowland Theater will offer FastPasses for these attractions:
- Space Mountain (Hyperspace Mountain)
- Star Tours – The Adventures Continue
- Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters
- Additionally, the new machines will no longer print paper FastPasses, which have only served as a reminder since the resort rolled out MaxPass and made other changes to the FastPass program back in 2017.
- Guests will be able to view their FastPass return times by linking their ticket to the Disneyland app.
- Currently, this change is intended to be a test and may evolve based on guest feedback.
- At this time, the other FastPass machines at the individual Tomorrowland attractions have been disabled, and guests will need to head over to the Tomorrowland Theater for the single FastPass machine.
- Our own Mike Celestino was on the scene earlier to try out the new machines, check out the video below!
— LaughingPlace.com (@laughing_place) October 15, 2019