Can you feel it? Christmas is coming! Disneyland Paris is celebrating the wondrous winter holiday across its parks and resorts from November 9, 2019-January 6, 2020. Festive decorations, classic characters, lively entertainment and more are planned for this yuletide season.
- With the winter holiday season fast approaching, Disneyland Paris is planning spectacular events and entertainment for guests visiting the resort.
- The 2019 Christmas celebration kicks off on November 9, 2019 and runs through January 6, 2020.
- For almost two months, guests will be able to experience the lights and the wonderful Disney's Christmas Parade and meet their favourite Disney Characters.
- And this year, Disney Princesses will be part of the celebration dance for the biggest gathering of Disneyland Paris royal couples.
- Highlights of this festivities include:
- Mickey's Magical Christmas Lights
- Disney's Christmas Parade
- Magical meet and greets
- The Enchanted Advent Calendar from 1-24 December
- And so much more!
- The resort will also offer L’Hiver Gourmand (Winter), Christmas Eve and Christmas Day menus, and celebrations to ring in the New Year.
The Christmas Season at Disneyland Park
Light up the tree with Mickey's Magical Christmas Lights
- As night falls on Parc Disneyland, guests are in for a big, dazzling surprise!
- This year’s newly-adapted Christmas tree lighting ceremony will once again feature Mickey, Minnie and Santa Claus as they light up the spectacular 24 metre-tall (78 foot) tree in the middle of Main Street, U.S.A.
- Then adding to the magic, Sleeping Beauty Castle will be enhanced in a brand-new way drawing guests into new animations that are part of this year’s Mickey’s Magical Christmas Lights ceremony.
- Guests will delight in the colorful display that includes:
- Projection mapping on the Castle
- Special lighting on Central Plaza and Main Street, U.S.A
- Lighting of the tree on Town Square
The Castle will also be enhanced with fountain moments and Christmas music during the day.
A sparkly celebration with Disney Princesses*
- During this Christmas season, guests can attend The Starlit Princess Waltz on the stage at Castle Stage.
- Aurora will host this magical ball that features:
- Snow White
- Plus, each Princess will be joined by their Princes for this love dance.
*This show will be available from November 15, 2019 to January 5, 2020
Rediscover Disney's Christmas Parade
- The traditional Disney's Christmas Parade is returning to the park with two performances every day.
- Mickey, Minnie, Donald and Goofy will open the procession of magical, colourful floats followed by beloved characters:
- Winnie the Pooh and Friends
- Chip & Dale
- The Three Little Pigs
- Of course Santa will also participate in Disney's Christmas Parade wishing guests a Joyous Christmas from atop his sleigh.
Magical meet and greets in a festive setting
- Guests will feel the Christmas spirit as soon as they set foot inside Parc Disneyland.
- Festive decorations will adorn the streets including:
- Glowing Christmas trees
- Snow-covered decorations
- And a huge Christmas tree on Main Street, U.S.A.
- Disney characters have decided to celebrate Christmas and New Year and will be waiting to greet guests in this wintry setting including:
- Miss Bunny
- Santa Claus will be here too meeting guests at Meet Mickey Mouse in a specially dedicated lodge until December 25 (inclusive).
Let's Sing Christmas!
- What would Christmas be without traditional songs?
- Guests visiting Videopolis in Discoverland can enjoy the Let's Sing Christmas! Show that features beloved carols performed live by local choirs.
- Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Goofy will also be on hand to enjoy the festive entertainment.
- Learn more at Disney Performing Arts.
The Enchanted Advent Calendar from 1-24 December
- Guests will be able to take part in the Christmas magic as soon as Parc Disneyland opens!
- Visit the Enchanted Advent Calendar at the foot of Sleeping Beauty Castle where Mickey, Minnie and Goofy will reveal a new surprise every day.
The Christmas Season at Walt Disney Studios Park
A musical Christmas with Mickey’s Christmas Big Band*
- Animagique Theater will be ringing again this year to jazz rhythms during Mickey's Christmas Big Band.
- This live show pays homage to winter's loveliest melodies and features guess who? Favorite Disney characters!
- The program includes:
- A big band orchestra
- Amazing tap dance numbers
- A solo by Mickey on the drums
*This show will be available until 5 January 2020
- Following its success last season, the #SURPRISEMICKEY show will be returning to the stage at Production Courtyard, right outside Hollywood Tower Hotel.
- And to celebrate Christmas in the best way possible, Minnie and her friends will have some new surprises in store for guests.
*This show will be available from 15 November 2019 to 5 January 2020
- Indulge in culinary goodness as L’Hiver Gourmand returns to Walt Disney Studios Park from November 7, 2019 to March 15, 2020.
- The mini festival will include five pop-up chalets offering delicious specialties such as:
- Beef bourguignon
- Butternut squash soup
- Roasted chestnuts
- Selection of exclusive passion fruit, chocolate and chestnut Yule logs
- Vegan offerings include:
- Winter vegetable tajine
- Mini banana bread
- The Winter Twist chalet will offer:
- Mulled wine with a cornet of cheese.
The magic of Christmas merchandise
- Shop exclusive products including:
- Cuddly toys
- New Star Wars and Minnie Mouse Christmas jumpers
- Guests can find these products in the:
- Emporium (Parc Disneyland)
- Walt Disney Studios Store (Walt Disney Studios Park)
- World of Disney (Disney Village)
- Also this Christmas, the Disneyland Paris Merchandise teams will debut a brand new Minnie Mouse Ears 3D headband
Christmas eats at Disneyland Paris:
- During Disney's Enchanted Christmas, guests will be able to try many tasty winter treats in Disney Parks, Disney Village and Disney Hotels at any time of the day.
Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve dinner menus:
- For the Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve dinners, guests can also enjoy a wonderful meal in a magical setting.
- For traditional festive dinners and brunches, Disneyland Paris chefs will cook up creative, holiday themed, seasonal dishes. Menus will also include exceptional vegan specialities.
- And the holidays wouldn’t be complete without a visit from characters. Disney favorites will don their finest festive outfits to wish guests a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
New Year's Eve Party at Parc Disneyland:
- On December 31, guests will be able to celebrate the start of the New Year with their loved ones in a magical Christmas setting at Disneyland Paris' New Year’s Eve Party.
- The highlights of this evening include:
- Two New Year parades
- New Year’s fireworks
- Dazzling shows
- DJ parties for all ages
- Character encounters