Disney Channel has picked up a fourth season of Raven’s Home starring and executive produced by Raven-Symoné. Additionally, Alison Taylor will join the creative team for season four servings as an executive producer.
- Disney Channel has ordered a fourth season of its popular family sitcom Raven’s Home, starring and executive produced by Raven-Symoné.
- Alison Taylor (Just Jordan) will join the fourth season creative team as executive producer, alongside Raven-Symoné and executive producer and showrunner Warren Hutcherson (Reed Between the Lines, The Bernie Mac Show). Production on season four will commence later this year.
- New episodes of Raven’s Home are available Fridays (8:00-8:30 pm EDT) on Disney Channel and in DisneyNOW.
About the series:
- Raven’s Home is a spinoff of the iconic Disney Channel comedy That’s So Raven (2003-2007), which followed the whimsical, somewhat psychic teen Raven Baxter.
- Now, Raven is a divorced single mom of teen twins, Nia and Booker, and she’s not the only one in the family who can catch glimpses of the future—her son Booker has inherited her gift. Just like his mom, Booker can see just enough of the future to try and change it.
- Hilarity ensues as Raven and Booker try to understand their unpredictable visions while navigating a hectic but loving household that also includes Raven’s longtime best friend Chelsea and her son Levi, and Nia’s best friend Tess.
The series stars:
- Issac Ryan Brown as Booker Baxter-Carter
- Navia Robinson as Nia Baxter-Carter
- Jason Maybaum as Levi Grayson
- Sky Katz as Tess
- Anneliese van der Pol as Chelsea Daniels
What they’re saying:
- Kory Lunsford, vice president, Current Series, Disney Channel: “Raven is a huge part of the Disney Channel family and Raven’s Home continues to serve our audience with the comedy, heart and relatability that they want to see on TV. We have much more in store for the Baxter family and their household and can’t wait for new stories to unfold in season four.”
- Raven’s Home was developed by longtime writer/producer partners:
- Scott Thomas
- Jed Elinoff
- Created by
- Michael Poryes (That’s So Raven)
- Susan Sherman (That’s So Raven)
- The series is a production of It’s a Laugh Productions, Inc.