We are less than a month away from the highly-anticipated launch of Disney+ and Disney has released a trailer for the new documentary series, The Imagineering Story, coming to the streaming service.
- The Imagineering Story chronicles the 65+ year history of Walt Disney Imagineering with parallel storylines of the people, the craft, and the business.
- Created by Academy Award and Emmy nominated director and producer Leslie Iwerks, the series includes exclusive interviews and never-before-seen footage from Disney’s parks around the world.
- The Imagineering Story will be available on Disney+ when the streaming service launches on November 12.
ICYMI – More Disney+ news:
- Rogue One co-writer Tony Gilroy has been tapped to write the pilot of Disney+’s upcoming untitled Cassian Andor series.
- During Disney Night on Dancing With The Stars, a new trailer for the live action Lady and the Tramp debuted.
- The official Disney+ Twitter account offered a look at the vast library of content that will be available. In a thread sharing “basically everything” that would arrive on the platform, it was confirmed that everything from Disney Channel Original Movies to 90’s Marvel cartoons would be available.
- Three television networks – ABC, Disney Channel and Freeform – will present the first episode of High School Musical: The Musical: The Series for one night only, Friday, November 8, in advance of the series’ bow on the highly anticipated streaming service, Disney+.