On November 12, Verizon will begin offering 12 months of Disney+ to all new and existing 4G LTE and 5G unlimited wireless customers , and new Verizon Fios Home Internet and 5G Home customers can also enjoy 12 months of Disney+
- Verizon customers can enjoy everything Disney+ has to offer, including high-quality and commercial-free viewing, up to four concurrent streams, downloads for offline viewing, personalized recommendations, and the ability to set up to seven different profiles
- Verizon and The Walt Disney Company’s Direct-to-Consumer and International segment announced a wide-ranging agreement that will offer all Verizon wireless unlimited customers, and new 5G Home Internet and Fios Home Internet customers 12 months of Disney+.
- Set to launch on November 12, Disney+ will be the dedicated streaming home for movies and shows from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic, and more. The agreement will allow Verizon Wireless customers to stream Disney+ on the largest, most reliable network and provide yet another reason for customers to choose Verizon for the best content choices available.
- Eligible Verizon customers will have access to the highly anticipated streaming service where they can experience everything Disney+ has to offer: never-before-seen original programming including feature-length films, series, documentaries, and short-form content made exclusively for Disney+, along with unprecedented access to Disney’s vast collection of films and television shows. In its first year alone Disney+ will release more than 25 original series and 10 original films, documentaries, including The Mandalorian, from executive producer and writer Jon Favreau, and Lady and the Tramp a timeless re-telling of the 1955 animated classic.
- In tandem with the Disney+ November 12 launch, Verizon will become the exclusive wireless carrier to offer 12 months of Disney+ to all new and existing 4G LTE and 5G unlimited wireless customers. Verizon will also offer 12 months of Disney+ to its new Fios Home Internet and 5G Home Internet customers.
- At launch, Verizon customers can activate their Disney+ subscription and start streaming on a wide selection of mobile and connected TV devices, including gaming consoles, streaming media players, and smart TVs.
What They’re Saying:
- Verizon Chairman and CEO Hans Vestberg: “Giving Verizon customers an unprecedented offer and access to Disney+ on the platform of their choice is yet another example of our commitment to provide the best premium content available through key partnerships on behalf of our customers. Our work with Disney extends beyond Disney+ as we bring the power of 5G Ultra Wideband technology to the entertainment industry through exciting initiatives with Disney Innovation Studios and in the parks.
- Kevin Mayer, Chairman, Direct-to-Consumer & International, The Walt Disney Company: “The launch of Disney+ kicks off a new era of streaming for The Walt Disney Company, bringing nearly a century’s worth of content from our iconic studios to consumers directly. We’re excited to share this moment with Verizon and bring Disney+ to the millions of customers across its award-winning wireless network.”