Disney’s Aulani Resort and Spa in Hawai’i is a stunning vacation destination for the whole family. The Disney Parks Blog has revealed a new collection of merchandise and apparel dedicated to Aulani that will let you take a little piece of the resort home during your next trip.
- This brand new collection is available now exclusively at Aulani, A Disney Resort and Spa.
- The collection includes special edition of mouse ears, Loungefly backpack and wallet, exclusive plush and other accessories.
- The design of the new collection draws inspiration from the botanical foliage found around Hawai’i and focuses on forest greenery of the Hawaiian islands.
- Each piece of this new collection features a fern pattern accompanied by subtle, hidden touches of Disney.
More new Disney merchandise:
- In the spirit of the holiday season, Disney is partnering with a handful of wonderful organizations to offer Gifts that Give Back. When you purchase one of the below products, a percentage of your purchase is donated to support a bigger cause.
- With Halloween just over a week away, Disney is really spooking it up a bit. The Disney Parks Blog has revealed several new spooky designs of Disney Gift Cards featuring characters from the Haunted Mansion and some of your other favorites.
- Levi’s, a brand known for its own share of fan affection, nostalgia and devotion – has teamed up with Lucasfilm to create a special-edition collection celebrating the epic history of Star Wars.
- With Illuminations: Reflections of Earth recently ending its impressive run, Epcot released some nostalgic new merchandise — and the Disney Parks Blog has a first look and some of the available items.