It seems that the Fab Five are in agreement that Disney’s future is bright! Starting this weekend, Sunglass Hut will release a new co-branded Ray-Bay Wayfarer featuring the famous pals exclusively at Disney Parks. Guests visiting the Disneyland and Walt Disney World Resorts can be among the first to pick up these iconic shades.
- The Sunglass Hut is debuting a new co-branded Ray-Ban Wayfarer design showcasing the Fab Five on these stylish shades.
- According to the Disney Parks Blog, “for the first time ever, Minnie, Donald, Goofy and Pluto will join Mickey Mouse to complete this iconic look.”
- The Wayfarer design will be available first at Disneyland and Walt Disney World Resorts starting on November 1.
- The Wayfarer frames will be available in adult and junior sizes and come with an exclusive authenticity card.
- Adult frames – polarized lens $243
- Junior frames feature – non-polarized lens $103
- In addition to the frames, guests can also purchase matching care kits featuring the Fab Five.
Where to shop:
- Guests can pick up these classy Ray-Bans at select Disney Parks locations.
- Disneyland Resort:
- Walt Disney World Resort:
- Following their Disney Park launch, the Wayfarer frames will then be available to Sunglass Hut loyalty members and the general public.