Gather your family and meet your festive friends at SeaWorld’s Christmas Celebration, taking place from November 23 through December 31.
- For five weeks only, the park is transforming into a winter wonderland with more than 3 million sparkling lights. Experience award-winning entertainment, from the ALL-NEW Sesame Street Christmas Parade to seasonal shows like O Wondrous Night; rub noses with Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer; or head to Wild Arctic and visit Santa himself. Also NEW this year, park-goers have the added chance to dine with jolly ol’ Saint Nick over a sumptuous holiday meal with the help of his Kitchen Elves. Don’t miss the unforgettable Christmas Celebration you can only find at SeaWorld.
- SeaWorld’s Christmas Celebration Offerings – Event Days: Nov. 23-25, 29, Dec. 1-2, 6-9, 13-16, 20-31
- Holiday Shows
- Returning for another year of festive fun, guests can immerse themselves in the story of Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer at Rudolph’s ChristmasTown. Stroll past life-size story book vignettes featuring the classic tale, and meet beloved characters including: Rudolph, Clarice, Bumble and Yukon Cornelius.
- In O Wondrous Night, enjoy a live nativity complete with more than 30 carols, life-sized puppets and animals in a spectacular Christmas favorite based on The Christmas Story. Told through the eyes of the animals that were there, O Wondrous Night is a touching, light-hearted and glorious musical with a host of angels, animals and the true glory of Christmas.
- Experience the power and beauty of killer whales in our nighttime holiday show: Miracles. From the sweeping vocal majesty of a unique soundtrack to the visual majesty of SeaWorld’s killer whales, Miracles will take you on a stirring voyage into the heart of the holidays.
- Finally, Christmas comes to life on a stage of ice, jewels and lights as skaters dazzle and delight in a show-stopping, ice skating extravaganza. A sea of sparkling trees and towering fountains dancing in the background come together to create a don’t-miss experience for the holidays that the entire family will enjoy.
- Special Events
- As part of SeaWorld's transformation into a winter wonderland, don't miss the all-new Sesame Street® Christmas Parade, with fantastic floats decorated for the celebration. Excitement is also running high for Sea Lion High’s Christmas pageant, join the students and faculty of Sea Lion High for their hilarious new Christmas Special.
- Sights to See
- Take a stroll through a wintery, watery wonderland immersed in a sea of twinkling holiday trees that sparkle to music as they light up the water. Dazzling images come to life on over 100 trees, including a giant glistening centerpiece that towers 70 feet above the water. Walk along the water’s edge for some holiday shopping at the Shoppes at Waterfront as a magical flurry of snow falls over SeaWorld Orlando while holiday sounds and smells fill the air.
- Be sure to stop by Santa’s North Pole Village, where Santa’s Little Helpers are the furriest friends you’ll ever meet! Join Santa’s elves and this festive team of adopted dogs, cats, birds, rats and even pigs as they work together, play together, and create heart-warming holiday memories in an all-new SeaWorld Pets Ahoy experience. Guests of all ages can also share wishes and dreams with Santa Claus while exploring SeaWorld’s Wild Arctic this Christmas. Experience amazing animal encounters and a heart-warming visit with Santa in a holiday adventure.
- Next, nestled along the park’s Bayside Pathway, The Christmas Market features festive entertainment and delicious culinary delights. Complete with playful elves, a charming model train village and seasonal entertainment, the market is the centerpiece of SeaWorld’s Christmas event. Plus, relaxation is in order near the warm glow of the fire pit with a holiday cocktail while experiencing a wonderful view of the vibrant Sea of Trees.
- Later in the year, ring in the New Year at SeaWorld Orlando on December 31 as vibrant fireworks fill the night sky at midnight. After experiencing the wonder of SeaWorld’s Christmas Celebration and New Year’s, keep the spirit of the season burning bright at SeaWorld’s Three Kings Celebration January 4 – 6, 2020. Families are invited to help commemorate the arrival of the Three Wise Men with authentic festive cuisine and celebratory experiences held in honor of the cherished tradition of Latin cultures.
- For more information about SeaWorld’s Christmas Celebration, head to their official website.