In just a few weeks, Disney fans will join Elsa, Anna, and Olaf as they venture “Into the Unknown” when Frozen 2 arrives in theaters. Pre-sale tickets for the film are on sale now.
- The day Disney fans have been waiting for has arrived. Advance tickets for Frozen 2 are on sale now.
- This morning Disney shared a new teaser for the movie announcing that tickets are available for purchase.
Frozen 2 at Alamo Drafthouse Cinema
- Alamo Drafthouse has also developed two speciality beverages for adults and kids:
- The Snow Queen Shake
- Blue Magic Frozen Margarita
- Add on an exclusive Elsa or Olaf juice glass or sketchbook from the magical Mondo workshop.
- Finally, while waiting for the movie day to arrive, download these Frozen 2 activity pages filled with games and puzzles that are perfect for the kids.
Frozen 2 music:
- Also available today is the debut of the end-credit version of “Into the Unknown” song and lyric video performed by Panic! At the Disco.
- Plus, the Frozen 2 soundtrack, is set for release from Walt Disney Records on November 15, 2019 and is now available for digital pre-order, pre-save at Spotify and pre-add at Apple Music.
Frozen 2 synopsis:
- “Why was Elsa born with magical powers? What truths about the past await Elsa as she ventures into the unknown to the enchanted forests and dark seas beyond Arendelle? The answers are calling her but also threatening her kingdom. Together with Anna, Kristoff, Olaf and Sven, she'll face a dangerous but remarkable journey. In Frozen, Elsa feared her powers were too much for the world. In Frozen 2, she must hope they are enough.”
- Idina Menzel
- Kristen Bell
- Jonathan Groff
- Josh Gad
- Directed by:
- Jennifer Lee
- Chris Buck
- Produced by:
- Peter Del Vecho
- Songs by:
- Kristen Anderson-Lopez
- Robert Lopez
Frozen 2 arrives in theaters nationwide on November 22, 2019. The film is rated PG.