As of summer 2020, guests can take their stay to new heights with a room at Disney’s Hotel New York – The Art of Marvel, re-imagined as an homage to the Marvel Super Heroes. Starting today, guests get to take home a piece of exclusive artwork when they book a stay at Disney’s Hotel New York – The Art of Marvel for arrivals starting June 15, 2020.
- The hotel celebrates the Marvel Universe in typical New York style – contemporary Art Deco – with artwork throughout that inspires guests to find their own powers.
- British artist Matt Ferguson, who is famous for his epic creations for Marvel, has come up with an exclusive Marvel artwork to celebrate the occasion and it will only be available as a limited edition to anyone taking up the exclusive Marvel offer at Disney’s Hotel New York – The Art of Marvel.
- This amazing Marvel artwork depicts the Super Heroes standing together in front of a dizzying New York skyscraper.
- It also features Disney’s Hotel New York – The Art of Marvel and other famous Marvel monuments like the Avengers Tower.
- With its Art Deco style, this amazing artwork will be reminiscent of the hotel’s sophisticated elegance.
- In addition to this collector’s item, the exclusive offer also includes a ”half board” format, with breakfast at the hotel and one meal (lunch or dinner) per person per night booked.
- This offer is ideal for trying ot the two new restaurants at Disney’s Hotel New York – The Art of Marvel: Downtown Restaurant and Manhattan Restaurant
- The coupons are also valid for a choice of restaurants at Disneyland Paris.
- This exclusive offer starts today (November 5, 2019) and ends on December 4, when normal bookings open.
- You can book this special offer here.
More on Disney’s Hotel New York – The Art of Marvel:
- Disney’s Hotel New York – The Art of Marvel will be inspired by a New York art gallery, in tribute to the city that was the birthplace of the Marvel Super Heroes and the various artists who created them.
- When it opens in summer 2020, it will be the very first hotel dedicated to the Art of Marvel, inviting guests to rediscover the iconic stories and characters behind the epic universe.
- Disney’s Hotel New York -The Art of Marvel will also have one of the biggest collections of Marvel artwork in the world, with over 300 items on display, including exclusive and never-before-seen pieces.
- Disneyland Paris is collaborating with over 50 artists –from Marvel Comics and Marvel Studios– to showcase the wealth of the Marvel universe: comic book covers, posters, illustrations from films, storyboards, original sketches and more.
- Disney’s Hotel New York – The Art of Marvel will be the very first Disney Hotel to host Marvel Super Heroes. Guests can meet iconic Marvel characters in a special location: Super Hero Station.
- In addition to meeting Marvel Super Heroes in the morning, guests enjoy spectacular photo opportunities and get to the heart of the action: join The Collector’s collection inspired by the Guardians of the Galaxy, raise Thor’s Mjölnir, and a whole lot more.