A Disneyland opening day attraction is set to receive some major tender, love, and care in the coming months. Permits filed with the City of Anaheim show that Snow White’s Scary Adventures will be undergoing a significant refurbishment in the new year.
- According to the Orange Country Register, Disney has filed a building permit to conduct some renovations to the classic attraction.
- In that permit filing, Disney lists the pricetag of the refurbishment as $445,000.
- As part of the project, Imagineers will reportedly install new structural beams in addition to making electrical upgrades, redoing rock work, and installing new projector platforms.
- That final note would imply that some new effects will be coming to the attraction, similar to previous Fantasyland refurbishments, including Peter Pan’s Flight and (perhaps more notably) Alice in Wonderland.
- Disneyland officials confirmed to the Register that the refurbishment will begin in 2020.