Twas the night before Disney+, and at the SVA Theatre, the cast and crew of Noelle were stirring for a Christmas themed screening of the Disney+ original movie.
Anna Kendrick was joined by her co-star Kingsley Ben-Adir, producer Suzanne Todd and writer & director Marc Lawrence.
- Kris Kringle’s daughter is full of Christmas spirit and holiday fun, but wishes she could do something “important” like her beloved brother Nick, who will take over for their father this Christmas.
- When Nick is about to crumble like a gingerbread cookie from all the pressure, Noelle suggests he take a break and get away…but when he doesn’t return, Noelle must find her brother and bring him back in time to save Christmas.
- The sudden disappearance of the new Santa (Bill Hader) leads to chaos in the North Pole, so Mrs. Claus (Julie Hagerty) must step up to rein in the hi-tech replacement Santa, Cousin Gabe (Billy Eichner).
- Meanwhile, Noelle and Elf Polly (Shirley MacLaine), the family’s acerbic but good-hearted nanny, are down South on a search-and-recover mission, during which Noelle (Anna Kendrick) comes to realize she has much in common with her father and begins to understand the true meaning of Christmas.
- Written and directed by Marc Lawrence, Noelle stars Anna Kendrick, Bill Hader, Kingsley Ben-Adir, Billy Eichner, Julie Hagerty and Shirley MacLaine.
- The film is produced by Suzanne Todd, p.g.a. with John G. Scotti serving as executive producer.