Celebrate Thanksgiving Day without the hassle of preparing a meal! Select Patina Group restaurants at Disney Springs and Downtown Disney will be serving delicious Thanksgiving-inspired meals with a gourmet flare.
Maria & Enzo’s:
- Gather around our family tables this Thanksgiving at Enzo’s Hideaway.
- Enjoy a gourmet holiday meal starring their Turkey Sausage “Carbonara,” made with Pappardelle pasta, roasted winter squash, toasted garlic, and rapini for $27.
- Then gobble down the Pumpkin Pannacotta for a drool-worthy dessert, made with spiced chocolate crumb, mandarin orange, and creamy cinnamon gelato for $11.
- For reservations visit: enzoshideawayfla.com
- From slow Oven-Roasted Turkey and creamy Mashed Potatoes with Gravy to savory House-made Stuffing, brown sugar honey glazed baby carrots, and fresh Cranberry Chutney, The Edison offers a traditional prix-fixe Thanksgiving menu with all of the classic trimmings.
- The feeling of a home-cooked meal is guaranteed with these comfort food favorites prepared in a scratch kitchen. Guests can enjoy these dishes all day long for $32 per person or $19 per child nine and under.
- For reservations visit: www.theedisonfla.com
Downtown Disney District
- From table setting and prep-work to cooking and clean up, sit back, relax, and let Catal take care of Thanksgiving this year.
- For $65 per person from 11 am to 9 pm, guests can savor a wide range of starters, entrée selections, and desserts. Seasonally-inspired starters include everything from:
- Butternut Squash Soup
- Chorizo and Turkey Petite Pot Pies
- The menu also features delicious main courses:
- Roasted Turkey
- Filet Mignon
- Short Rib
- Striped Bass
- Seared Scallops
- No Thanksgiving feast would be complete without dessert and Catal is offering a choice between:
- Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Bananas Foster Bread Pudding
- An a la carte kid’s menu is also available for children 10 and under.
- For reservations visit: www.catalrestaurant.com
What they’re saying:
- Patina Restaurant Group Marketing Director Kyle Collins: “We look forward to hosting friends, families, and loved ones around our dining room tables at our Disney Springs and Downtown Disney locations for Thanksgiving this year during a gourmet meal where all our guests have to worry about is saving room for dessert.”