Starting next week, for a limited time, Disneyland Resort Annual Passholders can take advantage of a special perk and sail around the “world” after the park closes.
- Disneyland is inviting Annual Passholder to enjoy exclusive access to “it’s a small world” Holiday after the Park closes.
- From November 18-22 APs can enjoy the iconic attraction with its holiday overlay along with a special photo opportunity.
- Passholders will need to be in the park before closing and present a valid pass to take advantage of this unique opportunity.
- Disneyland AP shared the news of their official Twitter saying:
- “Join us for a holiday ride on the happiest cruise that ever sailed! From November 18-22, you can experience "it's a small world" Holiday and a special photo opportunity after Disneyland Park closes! Be sure you're here before closing time, and bring your valid pass.”
- This year the “it’s a small world” Holiday overlay features three immersive scents throughout the ride:
- In Asia, guests will enjoy the beautiful fragrance of the cherry blossom
- South America adds a classic holiday cinnamon scent.
- The South Seas bring tropical flair with the smell of coconut to go along with the hundreds of iridescent bubbles floating through the air.
- The latest Dooney & Bourke Holiday design is available now including an exclusive look just for APs!