Jaleo at Disney Springs will host its first dinner event next month on Tuesday, December 10. The evening will consist of a special one-night-only experience featuring 5 wines and 5 courses with Ontañón, a fifth-generation family-operated winery in the famous Rioja Baja region of Spain.
- Raquél Pérez-Cuevas from Ontañón is coming to Jaleo by José Andrés at Disney Springs.
- Raquél is working to carry on the tradition of grape growing in Spain, and she's bringing five of her family's award-winning wines to Jaleo for our guests to experience.
- The private, seated dinner will feature a special menu from Jaleo Disney Springs Head Chef Rodolfo L. Guzman Aranda and his team to perfectly pair with the Ontañón wines from:
- Ribera del Duero
- Hinojo salad of fennel, tomato, asparagus, and orange dressed with passionfruit vinaigrette
- The traditional Spanish dish Gambas al Ajillo (shrimp sautéed with garlic)
- Arroz Meloso con Bacalao (creamy rice with seafood)
- Costillas de Cordero con Miel y Romero (Josper-grilled lamb chops with rosemary sauce and honey aioli)
- Flan Mama Marisa (the classic Spanish custard with 'espuma' of Catalan cream and oranges)
- Tickets to this exclusive dinner are $115 per person and can be purchased online through Eventbrite.com.