This weekend, SeaWorld parks are inviting guests to go behind the scenes to learn more about the company’s animal rescue and rehabilitation programs. During this special event, guests will have the opportunity to talk with members of the rescue team, enjoy exclusive discounts, and more.
- For 55 years, SeaWorld has been a leader in the rescue and rehabilitation of marine and terrestrial animals, and today, confirms that 36,000 animals have been rescued since the first SeaWorld Park opened in 1964.
- More important than the number 36,000, is SeaWorld’s commitment to protect and rescue animals in need.
- SeaWorld’s work supports a network of dedicated rescue experts, animal care specialists and veterinarians who work tirelessly to give ill, injured, orphaned or abandoned animals a second chance at life.
- To highlight SeaWorld’s commitment to animal rescue and care, all three SeaWorld parks will host event programming (November 16-17) where park guests can speak directly with members from the animal rescue and rehabilitation team and learn more about how animals are cared for at SeaWorld.
SeaWorld Orlando Event Details:
At SeaWorld Orlando, park guests can participate in a special weekend this Saturday, November 16, through Sunday November 17, that includes:
- Opportunity to meet:
- SeaWorld Orlando’s Rescue Team to learn about the 24/7 life-saving care that is delivered to animals in need
- Biologists from NOAA and FWC to hear how organizations partner together every day to make these rescue efforts a success
- An up-close-and-personal look at rescue trucks and equipment
- Special park offers:
- Mention 36,000 rescues at SeaWorld Rescue store and receive a free SeaWorld Rescue keychain or magnet (one per guest while supplies last)
- Receive 36% off SeaWorld Rescue merchandise when you post on social media from the park with #SeaWorldRescues
- Discounts on select animal encounters including:
- 50% off Dolphin Up-Close
- 50% off Penguins Up-Close
- Buy-One-Get-One Dine with Killer Whales
- Guests make a difference and support the efforts of the SeaWorld Rescue team when they visit any of the three SeaWorld parks in Orlando, San Diego and San Antonio.
- Every SeaWorld ticket purchase helps fund the organization’s wildlife rescue and rehabilitation, habitat protections, and ocean health initiatives.