A new Disney-themed dance tour will be taking the stage next spring starring the talented Mackenzie Ziegler. The Disney Dance Upon a Dream Tour will tell an original story about a modern day heroine who ventures into a world of Disney magic.
- Earlier today, the production company of Disney Dance Upon A Dream notified ticket holders that the 2020 tour has been postponed.
- “Due to unforeseen circumstances and after careful consideration, the producers of Disney Dance Upon A Dream have decided to postpone its planned spring 2020 tour. In order to provide the most magical experience for ticket buyers, we are seeking to reschedule in spring 2021. For a full refund or further information please contact your point of purchase or venue box office. Thank you.”
- The all-new Disney Dance Upon a Dream ( www.DisneyDanceTour.com ), starring singer, actress and dancer Mackenzie Ziegler, will appear in 50 cities across the U.S. beginning March 5, 2020.
- The show takes the cast on an electrifying journey to find their own beat in a fast-moving world that features a soundtrack of Disney’s greatest hits remixed and reimagined.
- The original story unfolds around a present-day heroine and steps into the magical world of Disney that includes video and music from the most beloved films, including Beauty and the Beast, Moana and Cinderella.
- Tickets, Premium VIP seats and Preferred Seating will be available at www.DisneyDanceTour.com beginning November 20, 2019.
What they’re saying:
- Mackenzie Ziegler: “I am so excited to join the Disney family and create a new show that is driven by my passion for dance and music. I grew up loving all things Disney, so the opportunity to tell an inspiring story through dance and the greatest Disney music of all time is a dream come true. The show will be everything magical we love about Disney, with a modern dance twist that you have to come and see live. I can’t wait!”
Meet Mackenzie Ziegler:
- At just 15 years old, Mackenzie Ziegler has become one of the most influential rising stars of Generation Z.
- She has made a splash in the entertainment industry garnering a massive social media presence of over 30 million followers across several platforms, and her music videos have collectively received over 200 million views.
- In August 2019, she was nominated for a Teen Choice Award, and as a singer, songwriter and recording artist, Mackenzie released her latest single “HOT” in July 2019.
- She also joined PRETTYMUCH’S Summer North American FOMO Tour, where she opened for the boy band throughout shows across the country.
- Her other singles include:
- “Nothing on Us”
- “What If”
- Mackenzie can currently be seen starring in the YouTube series “Total Eclipse” for the digital network Brat, on which she also serves as Executive Producer, and in the upcoming animated film Ice Princess Lily for DIRECTV.
- Last fall, Mackenzie competed on ABC’s Dancing with the Stars: Juniors, and will next be seen in the sci-fi film Let Us In.
About Disney Dance Upon a Dream:
- The show is created and directed by Amy Tinkham, who started her career as a professional dancer before moving into choreography for artists including Madonna and The Dixie Chicks.
- Most recently Tinkham was the creative director for Aerosmith’s Las Vegas residency show “Deuces Are Wild” and James Taylor’s 2017/2018 national tour.
- Guy Phillips is partnering with Right Angle Entertainment to produce Disney Dance Upon a Dream.
- At each performance a limited amount of Premium VIP seats will be available that take ticket holders behind-the-scenes for an exclusive post-show Meet & Greet experience with Mackenzie Ziegler.
- Also included is:
- Guaranteed front-of-the-audience seating
- One-on-one photo opportunity with Ziegler
- An exclusive autographed VIP lanyard
- A limited amount of Preferred Seating is also offered for some of the best seats in the house and includes a custom tote bag.
Disney Dance Upon a Dream Tour Schedule
Please note the schedule is subject to change
- March 5 – St. Petersburg, FL Maahaffey Theater
- March 6 – Miami, FL Arsht Center
- March 7 – Orlando, FL Dr. Phillips Center
- March 8 – Jacksonville, FL Florida Theatre
- March 10 – Detroit, MI Fox Theatre
- March 11 – Evansville, IN Old National Arts Centre
- March 12 – Huntsville, AL Von Braun Center
- March 13 – Atlanta, GA Fox Theatre
- March 14 – St. Louis, MO Fox Theatre
- March 15 – Kansas City, MO Midland Theatre
- March 17 – Ames, IA Stephens Auditorium
- March 18 – Sioux Falls, SD Washington Pavilion
- March 20 – Salt Lake City, UT Eccles Theatre
- March 21– Denver, CO Paramount Theatre
- March 22 – Wichita, KS Orpheum Theatre
- March 24 – Springfield, IL Sangamon Auditorium
- March 25 – Columbus, OH Palace Theatre
- March 26 – Cleveland, OH State Theatre
- March 27 – Washington, DC Warner Theatre
- March 28 – Englewood, NJ Bergen PAC
- March 29 – Rochester, NY Kodak Center
- March 31 – Albany , NY Palace Theatre
- April 1 – Lynn, MA Lynn Auditorium
- April 2 – Lancaster, PA American Music Theatre
- April 3 – Morristown, NJ Mayo PAC
- April 4 – Wallingford, CT Oakdale Theatre
- April 5 – Red Bank, NJ Count Basie Center for the Arts
- April 7 – Syracuse, NY Crouse Hinds
- April 8 – Pittsburgh, PA Benedum Theatre
- April 9 – Indianapolis, IN Clowes Concert Hall
- April 10 – Rosemont, IL Rosemont Theatre
- April 11 – Milwaukee, WI Riverside Theatre
- April 13 – New Orleans, LA Mahalia Theatre
- April 15 – Tulsa, OK BOK Center
- April 16 – Beaumont, TX Julie Rogers Theatre
- April 17 – San Antonio, TX Majestic Theatre
- April 18 – Irving, TX Irving Music Factory
- April 19 – Austin, TX ACL Live
- April 21 – Las Vegas, NV The Orleans Arena
- April 23 – San Diego, CA Magnolia Theatre
- April 24 – Cerritos, CA Cerritos CPA
- April 25 – Los Angeles, CA Orpheum Theatre
- April 26 – Fresno, CA Warnors Theatre
- April 27 – Riverside, CA Fox PAC
- April 29 – Seattle, WA Paramount Theatre
- April 30 – Vancouver, BC Centre for the Arts
- May 1 – Kennewick, WA Washington Toyota Center
- May 2 – Spokane, WA Washington INB PAC
- May 3 – Portland, OR Keller Auditorium
Disney Concerts is the concert production and licensing division of Disney Music Group, the music arm of The Walt Disney Company.
Right Angle Entertainment (Producer) specializes in the production, marketing, management and distribution of live theatrical, digital and concert events.