A new docuseries is coming to Disney+ this winter. Announced this afternoon, Disney+ will begin streaming Pick of the Litter on December 20. The original series showcases the trials and triumphs of training dogs to become Guide Dogs for the Blind.
- Disney+ has announced a new series will debut on the streaming service on December 20, 2019.
- Pick of the Litter is a docuseries inspired by the 2018 documentary film of the same name.
- Disney shared the news on their twitter and also released the first trailer for the series:
— Disney+ (@disneyplus) November 19, 2019
- Audiences will meet and fall in love with six amazing dogs who are training to become Guide Dogs for the Blind.
- The series will follow the story of three male and three female dogs:
- The trailer starts off with a voiceover that says, “It’s really hard to become a guide dog. It takes a very special confident dog to be able to do this job.” Fans will get a full look at all of the challenges and triumphs of training for the important job of being the eyes for someone else.
Pick of the Litter debuts on December 20, 2019 exclusively on Disney+.