The holiday season is in full swing at Walt Disney World Resort, and it’s not limited to just the parks. Last week, we took a look at the Christmas Tree Trail at Disney Springs. Today, we hopped around some of the Walt Disney World Resort hotels to check out their holiday decorations.
Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- The always-stunning lobby of the Grand Floridian is made even more beautiful by the presence of an enormous Christmas tree and the ever-popular gingerbread house.
- Guests can purchase holiday treats from the gingerbread house, including a premade signature gingerbread house with chocolate.
Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- The iconic atrium of Disney’s Contemporary Resort is once again made festive with a special gingerbread display.
- This marks the 10th year of Contemporary’s gingerbread display.
- This year’s castle features a Cindrerella theme, complete with a glass slipper.
- Next to the display is a snack stand where guests can pick up some holiday treats and drinks as well as holiday merchandise celebrating the 10th anniversary.
Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- The outdoor-themed resort is once again enhance with another massic Christmas tree and other holiday touches throughout.
- New this year is the gingerbread cabin, featuring Humphrey the bear and Chip ‘n’ Dale.
- Just in front of the cabin, guests can pick up some special holiday snacks and beverages to enjoy in front of the festive fireplace nearby.