The upcoming Disney+ documentary and series One Day at Disney will feature a familiar voice when it debuts in a few weeks, as Sterling K. Brown will provide narration to the new series, according to Variety.
- Sterling K. Brown will be lending his voice to the upcoming Disney+ full length documentary and short form series, One Day at Disney when it debuts on December 3rd.
- One Day at Disney will feature a full length documentary following 10 Disney cast members and their “role” at Disney as seen through the eyes of Disney CEO Bob Iger. The full-length documentary will also be followed by a short-form series featuring 52 episodes running about four to seven minutes in length, each following a different cast member of the Walt Disney Company for one day, that will be releasing weekly with new episodes dropping on Fridays.
- Also releasing December 3rd, a 224 page coffee table book from Disney Worldwide Publishing that allows readers to step behind-the-scenes to immerse themselves in one “ordinary” day at The Walt Disney Company, meeting the people who make the magic in this remarkable book featuring spectacular photographs and personal stories of over 75 Disney cast members from around the globe.
- Aside from providing his voice for One Day at Disney, Sterling K. Brown will also be heard in the upcoming release of Frozen 2 as Mattias, and has previously been seen as Co-prosecuting Attorney Christopher Darden in American Crime Story: The People V. OJ Simpson on FX, as well as the Marvel smash hit, Black Panther as N’Jobu. He has won an Emmy for his critically-acclaimed performance as Randall Pearson in the NBC series This Is Us, and will be featured in the upcoming season of The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel.
- One Day at Disney will be available December 3rd on Disney+