The highly anticipated Disney Cirque du Soleil show will begin previews in March of 2020 before its official opening in April. Today, Disney shared a behind the scenes look at what’s gone in to developing this stunning spectacle.
- Follow a young girl, Julie, as she explores the wonderful world of animation and discovers what makes this art form so special.
- Along with telling an engaging story, the show will feature incredible qualities including:
- Physical feats that amaze
- Astounding athletic skill
- A score that shakes the soul
- A story that tugs deeply at the heart
- Audiences will be entertained, amazed, and awestruck when Cirque du Soleil’s yet-to-be-named show comes to Disney Springs at the Walt Disney World Resort.
About the show:
- Guests will take a journey that “celebrates the art of Disney animation in Cirque du Soleil’s signature way, with a tribute to the craftsmanship that makes Disney so extraordinary. The show will transport the audience into the world of Disney animation with new original acrobatic sequences, dazzling choreography, musical masterpieces and whimsical characters.”
Get your tickets:
- Previews for Cirque du Soleil will begin on March 20, 2020 and will open to the public on April 17, 2020.
- For more information on show tickets, dates and pricing, visit Disneyworld.com.