You can now journey into the unknown as Frozen 2 is finally in theaters. And after you see the long-awaited new film, you can visit Elsa and Anna at the Royal Sommerhus in the Norway pavilion at Epcot, as they sport their new looks inspired by the new movie.
SPOILER WARNING: These new costumes and this article contain plot spoilers for Frozen 2.
- Anna has a royal new look, complete with two very important new accessories – a ring and a crown – as the new engaged Queen of Arendelle.
- Elsa’s costume does not spoil the new film as much as Anna’s, but she does appear in a much simpler look than her familiar blue dress.
- On top of these new costumes, there are even more new Frozen 2– inspired additions to experience at Epcot, including:
- Guests can stop byThe Fjording Shop where they’ll have a chance to purchase brand new Elsa and Anna costumes for kids inspired by Frozen 2.
- Guests can also enjoy a cupcake filled with chocolate buttercream decorated with fire frosting and topped off with a white chocolate Bruni! Find this delicious treat at Kringla Bakeri Og Ka
About Frozen 2:
- “Why was Elsa born with magical powers? The answer is calling her and threatening her kingdom. Together with Anna, Kristoff, Olaf and Sven, she'll set out on a dangerous but remarkable journey. In Frozen, Elsa feared her powers were too much for the world. In Frozen 2, she must hope they are enough.”
- The cast:
- Kristen Bell
- Idina Menzel
- Josh Gad
- Jonathan Groff
- Evan Rachel Wood
- Sterling K. Brown
- Creative team:
- Jennifer Lee
- Chris Buck
- Peter Del Vecho
- Kristen Anderson-Lopez
- Robert Lopez